Directions to Birdsall House & Estate Office
The Estate Office, Birdsall, Malton, North Yorkshire YO17 9NU
- If you are travelling on the A64 from York (towards Scarborough) take the exit signposted to Malton and Hovingham and continue on the road into Malton until you get to the traffic lights.
- At the traffic lights turn right, drive past Morrisons, over the bridge and immediately after the railway level crossing take the left road signposted to Beverley. At the mini round about turn right, signposted to Birdsall and Langton. (Fletchers Butchers on the corner)
- Continue along this road, up The Gallops out of Malton and go straight over the crossroads to Birdsall.
- Follow the road, through the start of Birdsall Village (follow the white railings). You will see the road turns sharply to the left and up a hill past the Church.
- If you would like to go to The Estate Office then it is the next building on your right.
- If you are looking for Birdsall House you will see the main white gates at the top of the hill before the Estate Office. There is a black and white sign saying Birdsall House.
- Follow the drive, go left at the small crossroads in the park and start following the avenue of trees. Follow the drive (it will bend left away from the trees) and keep to the left when any forks in the road appear. You will see a black sign with white lettering saying Birdsall House, follow the drive and you’ll soon see the house.
If you travelling with a coach to Birdsall House please do email us and we will send specific directions. Coaches are not allowed across the railway at Malton as there is a weight limit.